Here we go again, time to round-up the firsts for another month. I started this series of posts because I have a type of epilepsy that affects my short-term memory. Quite simply if I don’t write it down I forget it. I don’t want to forget the moments that have brought a smile to my face, those that pulled at my heart-strings and even those that left me wanting to rip my hair out in frustration. Thankfully there have been none of the latter this month – that I can recall – so Harry here are your firsts for the month of July:
- Had candyfloss – We had been to a party and the Mum had arranged to have a candyfloss machine there. I tried to steer you away from it but the noise generated by your cheapnolvadexpct.com/generic-nolvadex/ classmates caught your attention. The sight of something blue and sticky that you could actually EAT (it wasn’t Play-Doh) meant you were glued to the spot. Ten minutes later – and a lot of pushing and shoving in the queue – we were out. You were ecstatic and I resigned myself for a nightmare of an afternoon as your sugar levels rocketed off in to space.
- Swam underwater – planned as well. It wasn’t just because you were sinking.
- Turned 4
- Had your first class party – Following suit with the rest of your classmates I held a party for you. I only told you with an hour to go that you were having one. Your excitement was off the scale. Everyone was met with a squeal in some sort of high-pitched alien voice. You were most definitely the sweatiest, loudest and happiest one there. Two hours after the party ended I could still hear the noise of the children in my head. I made up food boxes and sweet cones for 30. I had wrapped pass the parcel, socialised with the parents and then tidied away. Note to self: Next year book a play barn and have them do everything. It’s worth every penny!!!
- Switched on the main light in your room without the need to use your step – Granted you still have to jump to reach it. Evidenced by the dirty hand marks on the wall.
- Gymnastics medal – It wasn’t for “The least likely gymnastic” but if the cap fits….
- Had a slush drink – I refer you to the bullet point about the first taste of candyfloss. Different substance yet the same result.
- Went bowling – You came last so the less said about that the better. On the plus side you have plenty of time to practice before you suggest it to someone as a date.
Love you x