It’s that time of the month again when I round-up all the firsts that we have achieved in the month – warts and all. It was a series of posts I started because I was struggling to keep track of what you did and when you did it. Some of the things make me laugh, some frustrate me and others are just magical. All moments worth sharing and keeping for future reading. So, Harry this is what you got up to in November.
- Complimented me on my cooking “Mummy that tastes delicious”. From the mouth of a two and a half-year old I was very impressed with your choice of words and with your flattery. Double helpings of pudding for you.
- Drank Hot Chocolate – and loved it. But then I guess what’s not to like?
- Went to your first bonfire night. In truth I wasn’t going to take you because you are not a fan of loud noises. But as we sat upstairs in your room looking out of the window for fireworks, you looked so sad because we couldn’t see any. “No pink Mummy, no green?”. In an instant we were in the car – no phone, no buggy, and no wellies – and off to a display. Watching you dance around in excitement at the sights and sounds of the fireworks was magical. I was so happy that I didn’t notice that we were taking home most of the field on the bottom of our shoes.
- Counted from 3 to 9 perfectly during a game of hide and seek.
- Had a poo in the potty – a success of sorts…..because you then buyamoxil-amoxicillin.com/orderzithromax.html touched your bottom with your hand, smeared it on the floor, narrowly avoided getting it in your mouth, and then wiped it on Mummy’s top. Despite changing my clothes I could still smell it hours later.
- Continuing the poo theme, you started announcing to anyone nearest to you at the time that you had done one and needed changing
- Told me I looked like a princess (I felt a million dollars).
- Introduced to the world of The Gruffalo. I have read it that many times that it is now ingrained on my brain. The thing is, I think I like it as much as you. Although now we have also watched the video, I can’t help trying to mimic Rob Brydon when we get to the bit in the book with the snake!
- Went on a working merry-go-round. This wasn’t the first time you had been on one but it was the first time that someone had put money in to it. All the other times they have been “broken”.
- Scared Daddy. He was concentrating on fitting out our bathroom and hadn’t heard you creep up with your dinosaurs in your hand. The roar that you gave him caused him to let out a scream. “It’s only a toy Daddy” was your response and then you toddled off. Priceless.
- Went to the cinema with Mummy and Daddy. This was my absolute highlight of the month. I wrote a separate post on it because I needed to record every special detail. Just writing a few lines here has brought the memory back and has me smiling. I can’t wait to take you again.
Love you x