Welcome to the Show Real Blogs Linky hosted by Kate who blogs over at Kate On Thin Ice and co-hosted by myself and Mrs Teepot. The purpose of this linky is to show real stories about real lives. A chance to share when things in life don’t always go to plan.
My life has it’s fair share of ups and downs and I like to share them to bring a smile to the face of others. For example, on my way to setting up the linky I picked up a speeding ticket and damaged the alloy on my car – all in the space of ten minutes and all in pursuit of a decent Wi-Fi signal. You couldn’t make it up, but it is what makes my life real.
I write them down because I like to think that a problem shared is a problem halved. But also if my misfortune can bring a smile to someone’s day then that is my silver lining. It doesn’t always have to be about things that go wrong. Share posts that will make people smile or even cause a tear or two, just so long as they show real-life experiences. So here is what you do:
Show Real Blogs Linky Rules:
- The linky opens every Wednesday and runs until the following Tuesday
- You can link up to a maximum of three posts
- It can be an old post or a new one
- It could be summed up in one photo or it can be a whole post – the choice is yours
- Please comment on either the Host or Co-Hosts posts and at least 1 other – preferably the one before yours
- Please add the badge to the bottom of your page
- When commenting please use #ShowRealBlogs
- Please tweet @harryshonestmum and @kateonthinice using #ShowRealBlogs as we will aim to re-tweet all mentions.
We hope you join in and visit us regularly and we appreciate your support. So nothing more to do than to get linking!