I no longer need an alarm clock to wake me up. In fact I haven’t needed one for the last 4 years. You see Harry is the most effective alarm clock I’ve ever had because he wakes at the same time EVERY DAY, his voice has no volume control and his “snooze” button doesn’t work. I also never know what to expect out of his mouth as he greets me in the morning. Some of the things I have woken up to have made me question whether someone gave me drugs in my sleep. See for yourself because here are my favourite top 10 – and random – wake-up calls:
1. Harry Morris has a pet tortoise called Frank
2. Has your brain started again?
3. Mere cats don’t cialischeapprice.com/order-cialis/ wear sunglasses
4. Cows are cows
5. Dinosaurs have no ears
6. Is your tongue working yet?
7. Some ladies have beards (said whilst wearing two pairs of underpants on his head)
8. I love you from one giraffe to another
9. The Easter bunny brings chocolate from the rabbit shop
10. If I eat all my broccoli my willy will grow
I have stopped trying to work out what is going on in his head and why such things pop out of his mouth first thing in the morning. All I can say is that you never get that sort of amusement (or should that be bemusement) from a clock radio, and anything that makes me laugh at 6.15am has got to be worth waking up for.
Harry’s Honest Mummy x