Straight away I will state that I am not being incentivised to write this review on the Chicco Pocket Snack Booster; I feel compelled to write it in case it helps anyone else that finds themselves in the same situation as us.
We often go camping and space inside a caravan can be a luxury, therefore taking along a highchair is not practically possible. Harry is at that age where he is not quite big enough to sit on a big boys chair, and having him sit on our knees at mealtimes isn’t ideal. With only three criteria in mind – space, cost and durability – I did some research and was really pleased with my Chicco Pocket Snack Booster purchase. It certainly ticks those three boxes and more, and here is why:
- It is compact – that statement is true whether it be in use or folded away
- Easy to assemble
- It has a 3 point harness to secure your little one securely in place
- It has adjustable safety straps to attach it to a chair
- The tray nexiumreviews.com/nexium-40mg/ has adjustable settings
- It has height adjustment options
- This is really useful so that you can slide the chair under any height of table, or you can leave it on the floor on its highest setting – a sort of “mini” high chair.
- It is wipe clean
- There are no little spaces that are hard to get too
- It is portable
- It is sturdy
- It is lightweight
For under £25 it is also great value for money.
We were so pleased with it that we also took it abroad. It fitted in really nicely to a suitcase and still left plenty of room for all the holiday essentials. As well as taking it on holiday we now regularly take it with us when we go for lunch over at the grandparents or out with friends. The Chicco Pocket Snack Booster has served us well and has been great value for money. It is no wonder that it has won awards. I am definitely a fan.
Harry’s Honest Mummy x